Windows are more important than you think when it comes to your home’s overall design and curb appeal. Choosing the right replacement windows, from basic double-hung and casement windows to innovative designs and interesting customs designs, they can make or break the value and aesthetics of your Phoenix, Arizona home.
But have no fear! There are many ways to create unique and personalized replacement windows so you get the exact look and feel you’re going for. Freelite Inc. has a large selection of vinyl replacement windows just waiting to update your home. It’s a breeze to take a basic vinyl replacement window and turn it into something special that can add interest and new levels of personality.
Have fun with the following replacement window design ideas:
1) Entryway Windows – Your home’s entryway is the first impression, and it deserves to be a good one! Use sidelights or transoms to upgrade your entryway with replacement window.
2) Skylights – Transoms, skylights and high windows bring the beauty of the outdoors inside your home without sacrificing privacy or comfort.
3) Bay Windows – Bay windows are a traditional way to boost your home’s curb appeal with a taste of romance and classic value. They offer lots of natural light, and even a cozy place to sit and read or store extra items if you add a bench.
4) Dormer Windows – Dormer windows balance your home’s exterior design by detracting from short areas and enhancing the appearance of height. Add a dormer window to break up roofing for a streamlined home.
5) Clerestory Windows – Define your roof, brighten a space, or highlight special architectural details with clerestory windows. Add some to your kitchen for a boost of natural light without sacrificing storage space or ceiling height. You can even add one in your master suite for a touch of whimsy and romance.
6) Walls of Windows – While it may seem obvious, a lot of homeowners discount the appeal of a window wall. Maximize your light and space and still protect your home from the elements with energy efficient walls of replacement windows.
7) Modern Windows – Modern and contemporary windows boast clean lines, simple shapes and idyllic simplicity that can complement your Phoenix home. Choose tempered glass or double-paned contemporary windows to get the look without sacrificing on your energy bill or making your air conditioner work overtime.
Think Outside the Box for Your Replacement Windows
Just because it’s not on this list doesn’t mean it’s not possible! Experiment with unusual window shapes to set of your home’s unique shape and look. Replacement windows can be made into squares, circles, keyholes, arches and more. Decorative grillwork also adds personal flair to unusual window shapes and styles.
Freelite Inc. has a large selection of high quality Phoenix replacement windows that is sure to have what you’re looking for. And if not, we have a professional and experienced team just waiting to work with you to inspire and create your dream replacement windows.
Discover the replacement windows possibilities today!