Harsh weather, direct sunlight and other external factors have a way of wearing down your windows and doors as time goes on. This damage is not only an eyesore, but it also can cost you serious money on your electrical bill. Outdated windows can also cause UV damage to your furniture or interior fabrics. Fortunately, Scottsdale homeowners have found a low maintenance and economically savvy way to keep their windows looking great. Vinyl window replacements are the most popular windows on the market and for good reason. These windows require little to no upkeep and can even reduce your electric bill. Here we will discuss the many ways vinyl windows in Scottsdale can benefit your home.
• Durability: While vinyl windows may be the most affordable windows on the market, their material is still exceptionally strong. You can rest easy knowing these windows will not warp, rot, crack, peel, or splinter.
• Cleaning: Vinyl windows require little effort to clean. All you need to do is wipe away any dirt. However, you should never try to power wash vinyl windows as it can break the glass.
• Style Variety: Due to their rising popularity, vinyl windows come in a wide range of sizes and styles. You can easily find a model that suits the interior and exterior style of your home. If you have difficulty finding the perfect style in the store, you can always order them in.
• Minimal Maintenance: Unlike more traditional window materials like wood, you never have to worry about having to paint, sand, or scrape vinyl windows.
• Quality Glass: Vinyl windows offer dual panes of glass, that helps hold in heating and air conditioning. Double pane glass also keeps your home nice and quiet.
• Energy Efficiency: When your windows keep in more air conditioning and heating, you don’t need to use as much! Better insulation means these windows are beneficial to your wallet and your carbon footprint!
• Pricing: As we mentioned above, vinyl windows are one of the most affordable windows on the market. The price of vinyl windows ranges according to the features and sizes. Not only is the cost affordable, but you can also receive a 70% return on investment with the added resale value when it’s time to sell your home.
• Installation: Despite the low maintenance required for vinyl windows, we wouldn’t recommend installing them yourself. The process can be quite challenging and to receive the full energy saving benefits the windows must be installed correctly.
With all of the advantages listed above, you can see why vinyl windows are such a valuable choice. However, if you still are unsure of whether or not vinyl windows are the right option for your home, it’s wise to speak with a windows and doors specialist. At Freelite Inc, you can call us for a free consultation with one of our experts. Just dial (602)233-1981 or visit us in person at 331 W. McDowell Rd. Phoenix, Arizona 85003. Not only will we answer any questions you may have on vinyl windows, but we will also introduce you to other makes and materials.